Digby's Detective & Security Agency introduces Digby's Training Academy
Celebrating 35 years as a leader in the field of safety and security
Illinois Concealed Carry Classes in Chicago
Approved Illinois Concealed Carry Training Location:
2850 S. Wabash, Suite 201
Chicago, IL 60616
Weekly weekend classes
Daytime class on 3rd week of month
Evening class on 4th week of month
Digby’s Detective & Security Agency, Inc. is pleased to announce Illinois State Police Approved Concealed Carry Courses at the Digby’s Training Academy. Our Concealed Carry courses are taught by certified NRA firearms Instructors who are best in class in the industry with active law enforcement expertise. These classes will certify you to legally carry a concealed firearm in the State of Illinois.Register Now
Eligibility Rules for Illinois Residents for a Concealed Carry License
As of January 2014, applications for a concealed carry license in Illinois will be available. Citizens must meet certain requirements to be eligible.
- I am at least 21 years old.
- I have a valid Firearm Owner’s Identification card.
- I have not been convicted or found guilty of a misdemeanor involving the threat of physical force or violence to any person within the past 5 years.
- I do not have 2 or more violations related to driving while under the influence of alcohol, other drugs, intoxicating compounds within the past 5 years.
- I am not subject to a pending arrest warrant, prosecution or proceeding for an offense or action that could lead to disqualification to own or possess a firearm.
- I have not been in a residential or court-ordered treatment for alcoholism, alcohol detoxification, or drug treatment within the past 5 years.
- I must submit a completed concealed carry license application.
- I must successfully complete 16 hours of an Illinois State Police Approved Concealed Carry Course.